CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 12

My Dear 3Legged Friend :)

I made this article more than a year ago in honor of a great man. FYI, buhay siya, I know people would think he might be dead for me to write about him, but then, I was never one to wait for such an event before letting that person know how he means to me.

For some unknown reason, hindi niya ma-search ang article ko sa search engines though I have it sent to like over 50 article submission sites. So here na lang, tutal he always reads this blog to get updates about me and my life. :) So I hope on your next visit, you'd enjoy what you're about to read ;)

Labyu, pare. Salamat sa friendship. Uwi ka na so we could go to Dad's!!! *hugs*

=====================================================================================

I have met two great men recently and both have been a big part of my life.. One is now my boyfriend, the other, could be my twin, could be my soulmate, but let's call him my freak.

This is the story of how I met my 3LeggedFreak ;)

I was out of sorts for like ever since I could remember. Things were downside from almost all angles. I can't even begin to try looking at the positive side of things. All I feel is this utmost depression that made me feel like there are no better days to come.

But of course, I was wrong, and I thank God for that ;) for PEx not only gave me my ogre, Shrek, it also gave me a donkey ;) a loyal creature that surpasses not only my expectations, but also opened my eyes to that once again miracle of friendships.

We were playing at PEx's Gaming Room, a subforum where there are a lot of "makukulit" na games that we PExers get into, typical forum ng mga walang magawa, pero ayaw namang mag-effort masyado(that's how I view the subforum) kasi nga effortless ang ga sinasagot namin :D so we were there for like 6hrs, just answering each other's questions, trivias and whatevers, when finally, it occurred to yours truly that we could CHAT.

Stupid, stupid Tsootsai:D

And I finally sent him a PM(private message),asking for his YM ID and voila! we were like two monkeys who are up to no good. The way we chat, siguro kung magkaharap kami and naguusap talaga, ang ingay namen. :D

There's something about the guy I dunno what, that made me uber comfortable. Effortless ang pag-gaan ng loob ko sa kanya, it's like finding the other half of the broken arinola which is me :D and so I found a twin.. but I have no idea up to when are closeness would last. As with my history sa PEx, guys AND friends come and go, and despite me getting used to that fact, I still don't want to lose this newfound friend.

As expected, time and distance put itself between us. With the miles separating us from each other and the schedule that we both have, keeping in touch really takes effort, and this is even after we exchanged mobile numbers.

But you know what? All it took was a few cuss words(our very own vernacular of endearments), some smilies, and everything is back to normal, as if we weren't out of touch. I guess this is the magic of our friendship, that despite so many things that occupy both our minds, our hearts and our everyday lives, the bond that formed itself between us is something permanent, not just because we're both goats, but because we both care about each other.

Partida, hindi pa kami nagkikita niyan. What more pag nagkita na? :)

Looking forward to the days when I'll finally get to punch my 3LeggedFreak ;)

Nothing beats being a goat :D

0 they said: