CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 13

Some Rantin' and Ravin'

I was walking along my usual morning route from Ayala MRT to the office, a long walk that takes me about 15-20 minutes, inclusive of a stopover when I suddenly felt a burst of longing. Hard as it may to believe, it took me a while before I was able to find out what, or in this case who I was longing for to the point of pain: my teacup :'(

With Incubus' I Miss You, Jason Mraz's I'm Yours and Jefferson Starship's Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now alternately blaring from my headset, I started shedding tears. Literal. I guess I'm just having a hard time adjusting with my new job that I relied on him for strength. To get me through the day, I look forward to the time that I'd finally get to be with him when it's time for me to go home and there he'll be, waiting for me with open arms, a kiss and an encouraging smile.

I miss that. I long for that. I badly need that.

But I have to endure the next few days because we both have things to do with our lives that need our attention, and so I have to be strong enough to face the next couple of weeks alone.

Not that my officemates are mean, they are far from what I'm used to. They go out of their way to be nice and sweet, and I so totally appreciate that. It's just a part of being a newbie, this syndrome of feeling out of place and not belonging.

I know I'll get over this, and pretty soon, John and I will be back in eachother's arms. But until then, I'd be depressed. To get the feeling out of the way so I can concentrate on good thigns to come.

0 they said: